ARAP Support Worker
We are looking for a motivated individual who can join our team!
▪ It is essential that you are flexible between 16 to 30 hours per week and you to able to work under pressure.
▪ You must be able to speak fluent English, Dari and/or Pashto as interpreting skills are necessary for this job role.
▪ You will be required provide a supportive and welcoming environment for refugees, aiding integration, cohesion, and life in the UK.
▪ Driving Licence is also desirable
▪ Must be based in areas in or surrounding Peterborough, Brampton, and Huntingdon