If you are currently in need of help please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us, you will find our address, telephone number and email address details on the CONTACT US page.
Here is a list of the kinds of help we can offer:
- General advice on a wealth of everyday issues and challenges.
- PARCA is an official HATE CRIME reporting centre. If you experience it, if you witness it, report it here!
- Professional and confidential delivery of casework, directly supporting individuals and families.
- Drop-in sessions, that are maintained and supported, to ensure that everyone has full and open access.
- Raising awareness of problematic issues and their impact, and enabling people to take informed positive action.
- Building on any guidance that we recommend we can offer further mentoring and support to help people embed any learning that is gained.