If you are currently in need of help please don't hesitate to get in contact with us, you will find our address, telephone number and email address details on the CONTACT US page. Or you can come down in person to our office and drop-in for a chat with an experienced member of staff.
Here is a list of the kinds of help we can offer:
- General advice on a wealth of everyday issues and challenges.
- PARCA is an official HATE CRIME reporting centre. If you experience it, if you witness it, report it here!
- Professional and confidential delivery of casework, directly supporting individuals and families.
- Drop-in sessions, that are maintained and supported, to ensure that everyone has full and open access.
- Raising awareness of problematic issues and their impact, and enabling people to take informed positive action.
- Building on any guidance that we recommend we can offer further mentoring and support to help people embed any learning that is gained.
- We can support and/or guide our service users on how to make new claims for Universal Credit and Housing Benefit, Tax Credits etc.
- You can use a 'free of charge' phone line to contact the councils housing department, letting agencies, private landlords and benefits agencies.
- We can liaise with any other agencies on your behalf where necessary; Her Majesties Revenue & Customs (HMRC), Department of Work & Pensions (DWP), Peterborough City Council (PCC).
In order to signpost or refer any service user we would first need to identify that PARCA cannot deal with their enquiry. Often we may be able to help a client with part of their enquiry but not all of it.
Here is a list of other issues that we may be able to help you with:
- UK Immigration issues
- Magistrates Court and legal issues
- General Practitioners (GP) surgeries
- NHS: Walk in Centre / Hospital departments
- Cambridgeshire Constabulary
- Education: primary and/or secondary schools
- Department of Work & Pensions (DWP)
- Peterborough City Council (PCC)
- Adult Learning
- Lingala, Swahili
- Other languages may be available on request.
- " PARCA is committed to supporting local grass roots organisations and may be able to provide resources for the benefit of any local community group to help with training, workshops, seminars, and social events/parties.