The ESOL- English for Speakers of Other Languages Courses include Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
What will I learn?
- To speak and listen to others to support life in the community such as shopping, appointments, school, hobbies and interests.
- The understanding of British Values.
- How to improve reading and writing skills.
- Help with spelling.
- What other learning opportunities are available to me such as qualifications in ESOL.
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone aged 19+ who does not speak English as a first language.
The course is suitable for beginners and learners who are not ready to undertake a qualification. You will need to attend an enrolment workshop for this course.
There may be a fee for this course.
Where and when will it take place?
Courses start throughout the year at our Centre. Please contact Lina Truksanovaite on the number below for further information.
We run the classes from Monday to Thursday, Morning and Afternoon.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Pen, notebook and a bilingual dictionary.
- A basic folder to keep your work in.
Important Information about your Course:
- You will take an enrolment workshop before starting your ESOL course.
- It is very important to attend every session, there is 1 per week.
- You can expect quality teaching and learning from us.
- You will be given individual feedback on your progress during your course.
How do I enrol?
For further information or to book on this course please contact: