PARCA provides a safe and welcoming space for children in young people who live our local area. Our weekly program of clubs and activities are child and young person led and help them have fun, overcome barriers, and try new things.
We are committed to Every Child Matters:
- Being healthy: enjoying good physical and mental health and living a healthy lifestyle
- Staying safe: being protected from harm and neglect
- Enjoying and achieving: getting the most out of life and developing the skills for
- Making a positive contribution: Being involved with the community and society and not engaging in anti-social or offending behavior
- Economic well-being: not being prevented by economic disadvantage from achieving their full potential in life
Our clubs welcome a variety of children and young people who might have lots of different barriers and challenges in their lives. The clubs focus on fun activities that help build skills, confidence and peer relationships.
Children and young people are encouraged to be active members of the clubs and have a big say in what activities they can do. Our clubs are open to anyone in the local area and operate on a drop-in basis. Initial registration is required.
We also provide a program of activities during Easter and Summer school holidays as well as yearly residential breaks where children and young people are involved in a variety of outdoor activities.
Our Youth Activities times are as follows:
Monday and Wednesday 5.00pm – 7.00pm
Monday and Wednesday 3.00pm – 5.00pm
During the half term and summer holiday, we operate a special program.
For more information email: email@example.com and please register your child by signing the consent form below. Thank you.