Welfare and Benefits Advice

If you are currently in need of help please don’t hesitate to get in contact with us, you will find our address, telephone number and email address details on the CONTACT US page.

  • We can support and/or guide our service users on how to make new claims for Universal Credit and Housing Benefit, Tax Credits etc.
  • You can use a ‘free of charge’ phone line to contact the councils housing department, letting agencies, private landlords and benefits agencies.
  • We can liaise with any other agencies on your behalf where necessary; Her Majesties Revenue & Customs (HMRC), Department of Work & Pensions (DWP), Peterborough City Council (PCC).