"For most parents, our children are everything to us: our hopes, our ambitions, and our future. Our children are cherished and loved." - Tony Blair.
PARCA's strategy relates directly to the outcomes and aims contained within the Every Child Matters government policy initiative of 2003.
- Being Healthy: leading a healthy lifestyle for good physical and mental health
- Staying safe: protection from harm and neglect
- Enjoying and Achieving: enjoying life and developing the skills required for adulthood
- Making a Positive Contribution: constructive engagement within society
- Economic Well-being: achieving one's full potential in life regardless of background